Available for your mobile notary needs in and around the area of Richmond, CA.
The standard notarization fee in California is $10.00 per signature. “Per signature” means every time you sign your name and I affix my stamp next to it, it costs $10.00. If you sign your name two different places and I use my stamp twice, its $20.00, three times is $30.00, and so on.
I charge $40.00 for travel, per mobile notary session in Richmond, CA. If for any reason it is discovered upon my arrival that the documents are unable to be notarized, payment for travel is still required.
Please Note: I am not a lawyer and cannot advise you on how to fill out any paperwork.
All signers must be able to provide Proper ID at the time of their Richmond mobile notary appointment.
3. Physical Description (no required for U.S. passports)
4. Serial Number & Issuing Agency
6. Current (or Issued within 5 Years)
1. Driver’s license or non-driver’s ID issued by California, other U.S. states, Mexico, or Canada.
2. Passport – Limited physical description, but allowed (foreign passports must have the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service stamp)
3. U.S. military ID
4. An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or by an agency or office of a city, or county within the state.
All acceptable forms of ID must include the requirements listed under ‘Proper ID’.
** The name on the ID must match the name on the document…
OK: ID says Bob Arnold Adams and the document says Bob A Adams
NOT OK: ID says Bob A Adams and the document says Bob Arnold Adams
The ID can have more information for the name than the document, but not less.
Important: NO ID = NO NOTARY SERVICE
All signers must also be prepared to give a right thumb print during the Richmond mobile notary session, as well as affirm to the accuracy of the information contained within the document they will be signing.
Email me today to schedule your Richmond, CA mobile notary appointment!
Voicemail: (209) 482-5037