It is now officially official…..singer Amy Winehouse died of alcohol poisoning.
After the initial autopsy proved inconclusive, more in-depth tests were conducted.
“Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy’s system at the time of her death. Results indicate that alcohol was present but it cannot be determined as yet if it played a role in her death.” [source]
Well now it has been determined, and according to the official ruling of coroner Suzanne Greenaway, “death by misadventure”...