…is sex, sex, sex.
Apparently, Lindsay has traded in her addiction to cocaine for an addiction to sex. According to one of her recent conquests – some dude she met in rehab – Lindsay just can’t get enough.
…“Lindsay’s definitely a nymphomaniac. She’s wild in bed. We’d have sex a couple of times in the day and then go to it through the night. Lindsay was insatiable. She’d demand sex again and again.” Lindsay Lohan’s Nymphomaniac Sex Addiction – Right Celebrity
From HealthyMind.com …
Sexual addiction is an unusually puzzling addiction. Ultimately it is an intimacy disorder that began with traumatic experiences early in life.
Symptoms of sex addiction include, but are not limited to:
• Recurrent failure to resist sexual impulses.
• More extensive/longer sexual acting out than intended.
• Ongoing, but unsuccessful, efforts to stop, reduce, or control behavior.
• Inordinate time spent obtaining sex, being sexual, or recovering from sexual experiences.
• Feeling preoccupied with sexual behavior and/or preparatory activities.
For a complete list of Criteria for Sex Addiction, CLICK HERE
Behaviors associated with sexual addiction include:
• Compulsive masturbation (self-stimulation)
• Multiple affairs (extra-marital affairs)
• Multiple or anonymous sexual partners and/or one-night stands
• Consistent use of pornography
• Unsafe sex
• Phone or computer sex (cybersex)
• Prostitution or use of prostitutes
• Obsessive dating through personal ads
• Voyeurism (watching others) and/or stalking
• Sexual harassment