So every once in a while it occurs to me that I have some pretty cool stuff that would make great door prizes. Yet, I never seem to do much about it.
Well you’re in luck today my friend, because I’m in a giving mood.
All you have to do is read the following 12 questions and answer as many of them as you can in the comments section below.
The first person with all the correct answers wins! It’s that easy!!
1. On what day of the week do most suicides occur?
2. What is the official name of Rhode Island?
3. How much did the most expensive cow in the world sell for?
4. How many children did the woman who had the most children born have?
5. If you keep a goldfish in the dark, what will happen?
6. Which President was the fastest random speaker in the world during his time?
7. What does the 57 on Heinze ketchup bottles represent?
8. What was the first known contraceptive?
9. Who is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category?
10. Who was the first person selected by Time Magazine to be their Man of the Year?
11. How long did it take Leo Tolstoy to write “War & Peace”?
12. Which mammals are the only ones that can’t jump?
Side Note: If by the end of this month (Oct. 2010), no one has gotten all 12 answers, the first person who had the most correct will win.
2 The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
3 $1.2 million
4 sixty nine
5 turns white
9 Isaac Asimov
10 Charles Lindbergh
11 six years
gimme gimme gimme
You got 2 1/2 wrong, and I won’t tell you which ones. Try again!
So far you’re in first place, but I want to see if you can figure out which 2 1/2 of your answers don’t match my answers.