Dear Kevin Federline: It’s called birth control. Use it.
Am I the only one who thinks it’s beyond ridiculous how fertile Kevin Federline is? I mean really, how many times is this guy going to procreate?
Kevin Federline, who turned 33 this past March 21st and seemingly has no steady form of income, has knocked up his girlfriend of just over two years, ex-pro beach volleyball player Victoria Prince.
This kid will bring K-Fed’s kid count to five and his baby mama count to three.
According to insiders, Victoria Prince is about five months along and the couple is “totally happy.” A rep for Federline has yet to comment on the rumors.
This picture from March 6th makes a lot more sense now…..
Fun Facts about Kevin Federline:
– Wikipedia lists K-Fed as “an American dancer, rapper, fashion model, and actor” but adds that he’s “best known for his two-year marriage to pop singer Britney Spears.”
– Kevin’s parents divorced when he as eight; he lived with his mother until he moved to his father’s house in Fresno at the age of 11.
– Federline dropped out of school in the ninth grade but later earned his GED.
– After dropping out of school, Kevin Federline started dancing with a non-profit group called Dance Empowerment.
Fun Facts about Victoria Prince:
– After Victoria’s 2004 season, she was named 2nd team AVCA All America, 1st team All-WAC, 1st team All-West Region.
– In 2005 Victoria Prince was named AVCA 2nd team All American, 1st Team All West Region, and 1st Team All-WAC.
– When Prince is not playing volleyball, she enjoys boating, jet skiing, and other outdoor activities.