Listen up all you 98 Degrees fans! Jeff Timmons is gonna be a Vegas Chippendale!!
Beginning May 12th and continuing through June 5th, the former boy-bander will be joining the Las Vegas Chippendale review at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. But don’t get too excited, because according to the Chippendale mucky-mucks, Jeff Timmons will not be stripping down to almost nothing, but may show some skin.
Fun facts about Jeff Timmons:
– Jeff Timmons was born August 30, 1973 in Canton, Ohio
– Jeff made the decision to move to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the entertainment field while he was studying Psychology at Kent State
– On April 23, 2006 Jeff Timmons was charged with DUI and driving without a license; his attorneys entered a plea of no contest to the amended charge of reckless driving, avoiding a trial
– Timmons is divorced and shares custody of his two children, a daughter Alyssa and a son Jeffrey Jr.
– On December 16, 2010, Jeff announced on his personal Facebook page that he is remarried
– Timmons works closely with several charities, including St. Jude Children’s Hospital and the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatrics Aids Foundation