Available for your mobile notary needs in and around the area of El Cerrito, CA.
I charge a fee of $10.00 per signature, which is the standard fee in California.
Please Note: “Per signature” means every time you sign your name and I affix my stamp next to it, it costs $10.00. Two signatures is $20.00, three is $30.00, and so on.
I also charge a non-negotiable $40.00 travel fee per mobile notary session in El Cerrito, CA. If for any reason the documents are unable to be notarized, payment for my travel is still required.
Make sure the documents requiring notarization are filled out completely and you fully understand the contents. I am not a lawyer and cannot advise you on how to fill out any paperwork.
It is very important that all signers are present and able to provide Proper Identification at the time of their El Cerrito mobile notary appointment.
1. Full Name
3. Physical Description (no required for U.S. passports)
4. Serial Number & Issuing Agency
6. Current (or Issued within 5 Years)
If a signer does not have the Proper ID, two “credible witnesses” may be used. Each credible witness must be personally known to the person missing the required identification, and be able to provide their own Proper ID, as well as sign the notary’s journal.
Each credible witness must also be willing and able to swear or affirm under penalty of perjury that each of the following is true:
– The person appearing before the notary as the signer of the document is the person named in the document
– The credible witness personally knows the signer
– The credible witness reasonably believes that the circumstances of the signer are such that it would be difficult or impossible for the signer to obtain another form of ID
– The signer does not possess ay of the identification documents authorized by law to establish the signer’s identity
– The credible witness does not have a financial interest and is not named in the document signed
Email me today to schedule your mobile notary appointment in El Cerrito, CA!
Voicemail: (209) 482-5037