Looking for a vacation property to rent in Malibu, CA? Well I’ve got some good news for you!
For a mere $2,000 per week – or $75,000 for a month – you can stay in Pamela Anderson’s newly-completed Malibu beach house. No, really!
According to the former Baywatch star’s listing on vacation rental site VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner) she simply doesn’t have the time to spend in the home, so she’s offering it up to the common man.
“I’m traveling so much these days and am enjoying a lot more time in my native Canada with my family… I’m finally willing to share my masterpiece–what I’ve co-created with a handful of green architects and designers/inspired by my favorite architect Lautner- this is my humble stab at perfection…it’s a magical spot… “ – Pamela
Outstanding features of Pamela Anderson’s Malibu rental home include:
– Push activated drawers and cabinets in kitchen
– Open living room and kitchen design with top-of-the-line home theater and black baby grand piano
– Completely controllable by iPads through flush-mounted “iPorts” in walls in 3 rooms
– King sized Tempurpedic bed in master bedroom
– Glass-enclosed shower with built in Finish sauna and TV
– Gorgeous wood decks surround a saltwater pool with built-in underwater seats and wet-bar
– Rooftop Deck
– Access to Surfrider beach
Check out the full VRBO listing of Pamela Anderson’s rental home in Malibu HERE; it sounds pretty dang magnificent.
I’m guessing the pictures don’t do the home justice…..
Looking for a more affordable vacation rental? Check out Vacation Rental Wonderland HERE. You can easily list a rental there too, by the way.